President Bush Sr. was the first president to have a bank scandal (Savings and loan Collapse), start a war over oil and then state that he was going to give a "rebate" to people in an attempt to calm the nation for re-election all in one term. As a result, the national deficit skyrocketed.
Next president (a Democrat) cut the deficit by more than half while maintaining a stable economy.
Then Bush Jr. (the first president to NOT be elected by popular vote) started a war over oil, a retaliation war for Bin Laden (after 7 wasted years and billions of dollars {not tax money, but money borrowed from China} to pay for the two wars and Haliburton's private army), approved the same rebate (again with money borrowed from China) for the people in order to "buy" votes for the Republicans.
Now we ended with him following his father again and another bank scandal, a nation killer. He said we had to give again to the bankers (borrowed money) in order to save the nation from what they (the bankers) did. We had to give them money without any questions or restraints. He borrowed money by selling part of America by using Social Security surplus that is not supplies, but how the system was to work, and borrowing China money. This nation killing debt was created just before the next president was to take office. He also tried to sell American ports to countries/those who had the largest number of 9/11 terrorists.
Our country is in trouble and has stayed in trouble. The only failure I see in our new president (Obama) is is not putting the bank criminals in jail where they belong. Unfortunately, the law is actually on their side due to deregulation and they continue to destroy the nation with international banking and refusing to help America even though we paid them the money to help US. However, 68 million dollar bonuses are what they think they need for nearly TWICE destroying this nation.
I am nearly 62 years old and my presidential vote has always been for Republicans except for both Presidents Bush. I guess I saw what others did not.
In today's world I do not think I can vote for a Republican president again. Hope this will change sometime, but not at this crucial time.
No comments:
Post a Comment